Sunday, September 22, 2019

Send A Angel With Help!

SEND A ANGEL WITH HELP!

Real Reflections by Minda Peyton


"I don't care what inexperienced people will tell others, because I K-N-O-W that the itch from the poison ivy plant can feel extreme, so extreme that a sane person will lose control and may claw at the infected area / rash with their finger nails.
Unfortunately, scratching can leave cuts and bad nail scratches. 
Fortunately, there is Calamine Lotion, a pink lotion that contains zinc, and is effective against those itchy, rash infected areas associated with poison ivy. There are a few other anti-itch, anti-fungal foot powders that I would also recommend, products that contain zinc. Most people who have contacted poison ivy recommend the pink lotion, Calamine Lotion!

2018 [Essay from my personal diary]
What I think will happen...and I am not a expert.
City workers will avoid extreme fields where poison ivy is growing out-of-control. The city workers may hope tu wait for snow, or a frost to kill the plant. People may plan tu return tu these areas of extreme poison ivy outbreak in spring, to pave areas covered in poison ivy with concrete. Am I extreme? I maybe. Is this effective? I'm unsure, yet I have seen pavement cover areas that were once extreme and had been clear'da.

What I Want: This city's workers to kill most of the uncontrol'da poison ivy seen growing around public walkways, bike lanes and sidewalks. Is this possible? I don't know. If it is not possible, then I hope churches in town will use their phone tree and remind people (around certain areas) tu avoid this plant, tu dress in a protective manner, and ask for rides. In extreme cases, churches may demand a FREE city bus day...yet waiting for the bus...?




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Fungal Infection, Or Poison Ivy...?

This website uses cookie from Google.com Cookies on this blogsite are used to analyse site traffic. Cookies from Google help Google de...